Saturday, November 12, 2011

Holy Progress Batman!

I have to say I am very pleased with the amount of progress my group was able to accomplish this week. It seemed like every day a different feature was solved and implemented. We were able to cross off a bunch of requirements from the long list. I feel that the overall game is really coming together. Shaders should also be in the game soon, but we are having a problem with the converter. We still must conquer large requirements such as the animation loader. Hopefully we will be able to solve these problems soon. I also began skinning my character, but I am having issues with the IK, as the arm is not moving correctly. The deadline is quickly approaching, but I think we should be able to get it all done, hopefully.       

No comments:

Post a Comment