Sunday, October 30, 2011

Back on Track

I was going to post this earlier, but the internet was out for the entire campus. Now that mid-terms are out of the way, we have finally gotten time to work on the game. I was able to spend most of the weekend working solely on it. I added bump and specular maps to my character using mud-box, which made it look a lot more interesting. I have also started to rig the character so that it can be animated. I have to say I am happy with the progress. Although it seems that the more we progress, the more problems we run into. So far my group is having troubles implementing shaders, bump maps, menus, game states, practical systems and the stand alone tool. I am hoping we can get shaders in there as it will make everything look a lot better. I am also going to MIGS next week so I am not sure if that will have a huge hindrance on the progress.



Here is the character from mud-box; I feel that it came out quite well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment