Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Twelfth Week Game Progress

This week we finished up everything that had to be done for the game. I finished adding all of the geometry for all the levels. Everything that still needs to be textured has been properly done.  We also created the games overall aesthetic quality by adding in the shaders. We also balanced the game do that each level had its appropriate difficultly. Gameplay was also improved with the addition of power-ups.  We also finished the doc for the game. Last minute additions were also added like a “The End” screen. Glitches were also eradicated though playtesting the game and fixing the problems in the code. Overall I am pleased how the game turned out. Almost all of my expectations for the game have been accomplished. I feel that we have created another complete game that will showcase our skills as game creators. As I am writing this I am on the train to go to the lightBox. I am looking forward to see other people enjoy the game that we have created.     

A screenshot of the final game

No comments:

Post a Comment