Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eleventh Week Game Progress

Most of this week’s work was concentrated on the homework two for the game design class. For this week we completed the final menu for the game. We also created a secondary HUD for the game. I have also textured some of the geometry I have created. I have also started working with shades, but I will still need more time to get them working properly. Another big thing my group worked on was getting some bugs worked out. Likely we have squashed a lot of the fatal bugs in our game, but we will need more time to get them all. We have also started to implement some of the suggestions from play testing. My group is very happy for starting our game doc early as things are starting to really pile up now.       

Something that still needs to be textured


Next we must concentrate on creating a secondary menu and finishing up the homework, as it is due the soonest. After the homework is finished we must finish making the environments and textures.  Also I hope I have not made my blog post too short, I simply try to get to the point with these posts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment