Friday, January 14, 2011

Plant vs. Zombies for 10 Minutes

Upon starting up Plant vs. Zombies, the first action I did was enter my name. After I did that, I clicked the “Start Adventure” button. After an intro the game displayed a tutorial explaining how to plant flowers and collect sun. After the tutorial, the game told me that the zombies were coming. Once the zombies were on screen the flowers began to shoot them. This helped me gain motivation to plant as many flowers as possible to destroy all of the zombies. Once all the zombies were defeated I was rewarded with a new type of plant. The game then gave me a tutorial on the new plant. The plant introduced a new level of strategy into the game as I could now choose to go for an offence or defensive layout of the flowers. Defeating the second level of zombies then introduced another type of plant, further changing the overall strategy of the game. The introduction of new plants altered the flow of the game. I responded to these changes by altering my overall strategy to accommodate the new plants.     

No comments:

Post a Comment